The mission of the Great Falls International Airport Authority is to optimize transportation services and development in our region by partnering with others to create innovative solutions in a timely manner.
As board members and staff of the Great Falls International Airport Authority, we believe:
- in data driven decision-making.
- transportation is a catalyst to economic development and the stability of the community and facilitates the human, cultural and social experience..
- transportation is a vital part of a healthy and vibrant community..
- the global market is at our doorstep..
- in providing a safe, effecient and attractive environment for transportation services..
- in striving for appropriate open and respectful relations..
- in providing good stewardship of airport revenues..
- in acting with integrity in all relationships..
- that our future is as important as our present.
- Provide a vibrant, community used facility..
- Optimize air traffic growth in commercial, general aviation, cargo, Air Guard, and other military..
- Develop aviation related ground operations, i.e.–ground distribution..
- Create, implement and refine the Master Plan..
- Continue to build a stronger team of staff by transforming our organization to meet the changing needs of our community..
- Maintain our strong financial position..
- Be prepared for commercial airline negotiations in 2002.